WE ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND OUR AWARD-WINNING TEAM! AS AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE YOU WILL GROW AND MAINTAIN EXISTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR KEY ACCOUNTS, ALONG WITH PROSPECTING NEW BUSINESS. IF YOU THRIVE IN A CULTURE THAT IS EMPOWERING, OFTEN INTENSE AND EQUALLY AS FUN, THEN WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU. ONE DAY YOU ARE HELPING A LOCAL BUSINESS THRIVE AND THE NEXT DAY YOU ARE HANGING OUT WITH COUNTRY ARTISTS! EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE. EXCEPTIONAL CULTURE. EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY.
Take the first step in your new career at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/janellemoffett
A self-motivated, confident, competitive professional, who has a desire to learn, grow and win while earning a high income in a fun environment, successful candidates should be passionate problem solvers who enjoy and take pride in helping clients grow their business by offering creative solutions.
- A marketing or sales background, with proven success at finding decision makers, and guiding decisions; ideally 2+ years of outside sales experience
- Proven success at negotiation, closing business and new business development
- Proven experience at multi-tasking in a fast paced and changing environment while meeting goals and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written with the ability to present to potential clients, often in a group
- Adaptability in working with and building long term relationships with a variety of businesses
- Ability to utilize strong listening skills, knowledge and curiosity to seek the best solutions for clients
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Proven networking skills with the ability to attend events to improve business relationships
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional appearance required
- Able to provide transportation to meet weekly required meetings with valid driver’s license
- Excellent time management skills
- Prefer a 4-year degree in applicable field
- Compensation includes guarantee plus commission with bonus opportunities, with estimated first year income of $45,000.
- Benefits including a 401K, medical packages including optional dental and vision
- Vacation accrual, can earn 3 weeks after 5 years
- On-going training both in group meetings and individual one-on-one support
- Recognition awards for those who are truly remarkable
Get Started Here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/janellemoffett
SummitMedia is an equal opportunity employer.